4th of July vacation

I have been working hard and stressing harder these past few weeks; and within a week from now I will be bound for our favorite beach getaway for another 5 glorious nights! I am starting to get excited; and I plan to live it up to the fullest!

Allie will be swimming every morning; playing with the puppy as much as possible and spreading the love wherever I go. Shopping with my bestie (who also happens to be my wife), Mani Pedis, and some awesome outfits are in our future. Maybe even going to visit the hair extensions booth at the local mall there and see if theres anything that will add to this girls already cute do.

There's a street fair, and many events, and there is even a transgender pool party in a nearby town that I would really like to go to.

I am stoked already! Happy Happy Happy!!!

Comments