To shave or not to shave

I have pretty fierce shadows on my face. 
So naturally when I get all fixed up to go out I so the shave in both directions thing, and moisturize, then orange corrector and then a very light bit of foundation over that. Usually what's just left in the brush if I have done full makeup anytime recently.
 
I think I did pretty good in this image here:


I try not to present in noticeably feminine outfits unless I have dealt with my shadows.
So lately I think it's revived my follicles and I am only good for about 6 hours and that's a bummer. 
I used to stay somewhat clean for up to 2 days. Now, bleh.
Guess I will have to laser it off sometime soon. 
It will end up paying for itself in blade savings after a few years anyway, am I right?

OH! I almost forgot about the question.
So..., I find myself planning whether I shave or not at any given time, around what I expect from the day; say if I am going to work and expected to be masculine, I will probably skip the shave and wait until I get home in the evening so I can have a clear face and not have already over-stimulated the hairs.

So yeah, some mornings I have to decide - am I going out early or should I wait until later? This is usually the sign of a weekend day.

Comments