So now I feel a little silly.

After reading what I wrote last time, I actually thought about deleting it, because it made me feel silly that I would express such a notion... But that wouldn't be very honest, to filter myself that way, would it?

Besides, I felt what I felt, and thought what I thought, and so what if its a bit daft. It's all me, and helps to illustrate the maelstrom of confusion that is ... this hot mess that I am :o)

With that off my chest, I am excited tonight because tomorrow I have a hair appointment; which is cool not only because I have a great stylist and I will get a new awesome do, but also because I am completely out to her and I can be me. 

Plus, as a bonus I am hoping to speak to one of the estheticians about some makeup tips and such, to cover the shadow left after I shave.

It should be a good day even if it is going to be raining.

Comments