Allie's PRIDE tour 2017

So a short time ago I went to my first PRIDE festival and had a great time. It was so wonderful to be out, among friends, and at an event that celebrates (among a multitude of other goodness) the spirit of who I have been learning to be proud of.

Then as a matter of fortunate timing and newly acquired brevity on my part, I ventured to my second PRIDE festival in my own hometown, and again it was amazing. I met some people, hung out with friends, and secretly hoped I was outing myself to at least one coworker and possibly meeting that disclosure at work head on if it was to be my fate.

Now, almost on a lark I am here preparing to attend Ventura PRIDE 2017 in my favorite R+R destination. I am so excited.
I plan to "own it" today; rocking a short denim skirt and beautiful lace top, while stomping around in my most absolutely favorite suede knee boots.



I cant wait to meet who I will meet, dance (if I am able lol) and basically let my true self shine like the freakin' sun.

And realizing that as The Gender Tourist, I should give some sort of a name to my newly and unintentionally realized habit of getting out there and having a great time being ME; I have now officially rebranded these journeys as a part of a bigger adventure.

It's my renaissance - Welcome to Allie's PRIDE tour 2017!!!

If you happen to be a reader of my snippets of experience and are local, and attending today, I hope with all my heart we get to meet ! !



https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ventura-county-beach-side-pride-festival-in-promenade-park-tickets-36503363543

Comments